Monkshood

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I hiked around Europe when I was younger (Germany, England, France,Belgium and Luxembourg) and also in the field when in the Army (Germany) I do not remember running into any.

We don't have the really horrible plants (or animals) that other places do. Most of our dangerous plants have to be eaten to do any harm. But there are a few that can be anywhere from unpleasant (eg nettles) to very unpleasant (eg giant hogweed) to dangerous (eg monkshood, aka wolfbane) from just touching them.

We don't have the really horrible plants (or animals) that other places do. Most of our dangerous plants have to be eaten to do any harm. But there are a few that can be anywhere from unpleasant (eg nettles) to very unpleasant (eg giant hogweed) to dangerous (eg monkshood, aka wolfbane) from just touching them.
I can't even count how many times I have been stung by a nettle :lol:

My sister fell into a clump of nettles when she was a child. It was the middle of summer and she was wearing shorts and a T shirt. She looked as bad as she probably felt.

My sister fell into a clump of nettles when she was a child. It was the middle of summer and she was wearing shorts and a T shirt. She looked as bad as she probably felt.
Oh no :( It never happened to me, it must've been awful :(

Idk why he did it but stuff like that would always happen to us. When playing hide and seek we use to climb 20ft trees and then shoot nerf guns up there. Luckily someone only fell once but it was only 3 feet up
I never could climb trees :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back