mollys fasination with my plant!

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
ok... brought 2 mollys yesterday (21st) and its now decided to take its anger out on one of my plants... its the same plant over an over that it keeps attacking... ill describe the plant ok its tall, thin with big leaves, the leaves are purple and green (purple being on the outer of the leaf an green being in the middle)

is this normal? as my other one aint bothered... but this one is realy goin for it... it got so engrossed at one point that it totaly flipped itself out of the water to splash back in and disturb my fighter who blew up all over the place! did a bit of chasing (no nipping thank god) and settled back down...

its still goin for it now... i feel sorry for my plant :( whats wrong with me molly?

Dawn xx

yup i did feed them before and after the day is now known to me as ' the feast of a thousand bloodworms and a few odd flakes for a greedy molly' :huh:

still eatin me plant tho. :S

Dawn xx

oh right... sorry i didnt know.... so does this mean after eating all of my new plant it will turn to an even nicer lookin plant?

and i had to opt for live plants didnt i? -_-

fake plants are a no go to me ever since the other fortnight when i found two danios head down dead in my big one, i had 4 plastic ones when i started out but after seeing my betta and other fish gettin stuck in them i decided for live, also live look soooooooooooooo much nice all flowing an stuff :) :kana:

yes, mollies like their greens (they'll even help out with small amounts of algae). either get fake plants or start feeding them flakes (and my mollies will even go after the sinking pellets for bottom feeders) taht have spirulina in them. hopefully that iwll satify their need for greens. :D

its not only my mollys that are eating its way through my plants, my kissin g's have now joined in, molly i feed them fish flakes like most ppl??

nightlife20 said:
its not only my mollys that are eating its way through my plants, my kissin g's have now joined in, molly i feed them fish flakes like most ppl??
i meant flakes taht have spirulina in them (its greens)

mine keeping brushing themselves against one plants, and eat it too, p[erhaps they are vegetarians lol, on my second one of this plants too and it wont stop lol

i did have thriving plants in my tank.... notice the DID...

iv now gotta totaly restock my tank on plants because all iv got is skeletons :(

god damn kissin g's an mollys.....

Dawn xxx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back