Mickey Mouse Platies Acting Weird

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tinytayor

Reaction score
ok so i have two mickey mouse platies and all of a sudden they started actin buddy, theyre almost always together and mostly in the plants. and one has a belly, i thought i was just over feeding, but now im startin to think its pregnant. can anybody back this up?

look at the anal fin if its like a small fan shape then its a female and if its like a pointy shape then its male.
so if one is a female and its the fat one then i would guess its pregnant. if its a male then its just a fatty :lol:
when in lfs tanks they mixthem up and females can store sperm for a few months so it could be likely that if you have 2 females then they have been randy in lfs tanks ;)

look at the anal fin if its like a small fan shape then its a female and if its like a pointy shape then its male.
so if one is a female and its the fat one then i would guess its pregnant. if its a male then its just a fatty :lol:
when in lfs tanks they mixthem up and females can store sperm for a few months so it could be likely that if you have 2 females then they have been randy in lfs tanks ;)

lol, thanks, but i saw the little thing on the blue one but not on the orange one, so im thinkin it is pregnant

i would 99.9% agree with you. fry on the way
w00t.gif

lol, yay!
biggrin.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back