Met Ian Fuller :)

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
W.Midlands
he all just thought id mention meeting the reknowned cory expert ian fuller and 2 say wot a nice bloke he is he's working part time in the prestwood aquatics shop and 2 have some 1 of his experience 2 hand is a breath of fresh air :)

he is also bringing into the shop a good range of live foods from bannana worm which i had some off him , microworm , whiteworm and a wingless fruitflies amonst a few others and he's selling at £2.50 a pop which i think is a really reasonable price a very nice amount ur getting 2 start ur own culture off.

this sounds like an advertisement lol but was intentionally just 2 make it known that if ppl need any advice in the west midlands area im sure he would be happy 2 help as i said was a really nice guy and very informative :)


jen
 
Ah good to know, I use (as you know) prestwood a lot, so will have a chat with him if hes around next time I pop in.

Hey havent you done the move yet? Still lurking round these here parts I see :D
 
Ah good to know, I use (as you know) prestwood a lot, so will have a chat with him if hes around next time I pop in.

Hey havent you done the move yet? Still lurking round these here parts I see :D



Hmmmm thats a very sore subject at the moment lol yeh still here for time been but not entirely sure when the moves gonna happen now :( anoying havein sold everythink 2 move and its been delayed but oh well thats life i guess :( lol :P
 
Oh dear not good, sorry to hear that mate.

Guess you want your tanks back then :lol:

All but one of the cories are doing great, unfortunately lost one of the pandas on Tuesday to some unknown problem, was very strange, but all the others are fine and dandy.

Ms Alby Plec has a new boyfriend but I think shes playing hard to get, other than that, shes still as fat as ever :lol:
 
oh sorry 2 hear that hun ive had problems with tank bred panda's before they seem 2 be very sensitive 2 moving and new tank setups is that the only 1 u have had a problem with or is there another 1??


lol glad alby is doing good im sure she will open her legs ooh sorry fins :P soon enough lol
 
Just the one, theres a long thread on here somewhere from Tuesday night with me, wilder and a few others trying to find out what was wrong, but no conclusions, all the others are great, Pandas being the most outgoing, the others run when they see me peer my face into the tank, well you cant blame em :lol:

If she finally drops and we get wrigglers will let you know :D So far daily water changes dont seem to be doing the trick, think they just need to settle in more and actually discover each other :rolleyes:


Link here if you fancy a read : http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=261323
 
argh never seen that topic will have a browse see if i can find it :) yeh im sure they will settle down soon enough and u get some wrigglers :)


good luck hun xx
 
The oldish man with the beard and the cap? I like him! :thumbs: I was in there the other day getting some pygmy cories ( which I believe he bred himself?? ) . As you say a very nice knowledgeable man, he mentioned that he'd talked management into getting more freshwater inverts, they have a little arcadia tank on the desk with cherry shrimp and red ramshorn snails which I asked about as I like the look of those, and he said they were going to get some in.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top