Meet My New Plakat And The Others I Was Torn Between:

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shelster

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My veiltail Vader is no more :( so I went betta shopping last weekend.

This is one of the boys I really liked:

And this is the other:

My parents were down visiting, so came with me and occupied the children whilst I took ages to make my decision :D

This is who I came home with:

I call him "Copper" he has beautiful colouring. I am unsure whether he is dragon scale or not though?

Who would you have picked?

BTW haven't had a chance to be on much as of late, but what's with all these adverts???

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u577/Shelster8/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trimA7D4E692-71A6-4AC5-B7C4-2A61D1349854_zps0fafd1bd.mp4

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u577/Shelster8/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trimA7D4E692-71A6-4AC5-B7C4-2A61D1349854_zps0fafd1bd.mp4

I am delighted with him, he is so active and friendly now - these are some videos I've been meaning to upload all week!

Oh I do like Copper!!  I'd hazard a guess he's not a dragon, but not at all sure. His eyes look clear so that's good.
Because of the colouring I'd probably have come home with the first one.

Yes, my dad liked him, I was hoping the second one was still there, as I spotted him whilst getting some supplies for Vader. Then I noticed copper and was totally drawn towards him :)

Are the videos working? I'm sure when I've posted videos before, they are embedded rather than a link.

They are working but I think you've posted the same video twice. I managed to see the other one on photobucket - they both look good.

i had a veil tail called vader who passed a few months ago. copper looks great. amazing colour. meet obi. hes my new addition.
IMAG0362_zpsfax9nwo6.jpg
IMAG0361_zpsyob0qclt.jpg

Shelster --  I love your new boy!  He is not a dragon.  He is a metallic copper which is kinda funny since you named him Copper.  LOL  I would have chose the same as you and brought him home instead of one of the other two since I really like his coloring better than the blue/red PKs.

Why can't I see any of the photos in this thread? 
shout.gif

Bigcheed, Obi looks lovely, and I'm guessing a Star Wars fan? :D

Thank you Wildbetta, I am so pleased with him, I thought he was rather different :nod:

Sorry betta fish, I can't help you out :(

I'm glad he's not a dragon, phew! ( no offence dragon owners)

Yeh guilty as charged.lol although I think I got their names back to front as obi definitely has the dark side in him. He's a real grump. Flares at me all the time.

:)

Nice, i'd have chosen that copper one too if I ever was to choose a betta :lol:

Welcome back by the way :)

Thanks Ch4rlie, it's getting harder to have time to myself with the little ones and fish/farm etc x

Copper has beautiful and unique colouring!
I also would have chosen him, I prefer it compared to the others. I don't think he's a dragon, though it's his colour that implies it with his scales.
I hope he does well! Good Luck with your beautiful new boy!

Sorry to hear about Vadar :(. I am sure you will have lots of fun with your new boy, I love the plakats as they are so much stronger all round :)

Most reactions

Back