Meet My Mouse

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is Fabio....an absolute sweetie with not a bite/scratch in him! He is a chocolate tan.

Fabio14thOct2012i-1.jpg

Fabio14thOct2012q.jpg

Fabio14thOct2012zc.jpg

Fabio14thOct2012zl.jpg

Fabio14thOct2012zk.jpg

Fabio14thOct2012zj.jpg

Thank you.

I got him earlier this year, around March i think it was

He looks more like a Chocolate Fox to me :unsure: looks like he has a white belly!? Might just be flash thought.

Did you/do you have lots of mice? I'm sure I vaguely remember that you did! :) I remember your Maingano (sp) tank :)

And that photo of your mouse smiling is priceless!! Definately a nomination for POTM! :good:

He's adorable and so cute. Shane about the long tail. :lol:

Thanks guys

Oppps yes that should be chocolate fox....doing too many things at once obviously lol. Yes i did used to have a lot of mice, 100+ at one stage...only have Fabio now though. I am looking for a few brindle girls that caught my eye too

I dont enter the photo comps sorry :)

D'Awwww! He is SO adorable!! :wub:

Mice and rats are my absolute favorites out of the small animal group. My friend says the tail makes her cringe, I can see what she means. But if you forget all about that, you'll just love 'em to death!! :) Lucky you, you have the cutest mouse ever! :) ADORABLE.

D'Awwww! He is SO adorable!! :wub:

Mice and rats are my absolute favorites out of the small animal group. My friend says the tail makes her cringe, I can see what she means. But if you forget all about that, you'll just love 'em to death!! :) Lucky you, you have the cutest mouse ever! :) ADORABLE.
What about degus? Lol

Nice mouse you got there :)

Most reactions

Back