Marina 35Litre Tropical/coldwater Aquarium For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chelsi7911

Reaction score
Equipment make-model-size/For Sale: Marina Style 35 - 50X25X30cm
Age and condition: Under 1 Year Old, Very Good Condition
Quantity for sale: 1 Tank, 1 heater, 1 filter, approx 4kg gravel, 2 plastic plants
Reason for Sale: Moved my fish to bigger tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection (delivery: see below)
Sales price: £75 ono
Postage & Packaging: Will get a quote if you want it sent by courier
Photograph: Soon to be attached...

Hiya guys and girlies,

I have a 35 litre aquarium for sale, comes with 2 plastic plants, black gravel, 50 watt heater, Slim S10 power filter with 1 filter media cartridge (you will need 2), thermometer (already stuck to tank) & lid with 18inch 15watt light bulb. Everything is fully operational.

Doesn't cost much to run.

I have moved my fish to a bigger tank which is why this tank is now for sale.

£75 ono

This item is pick up only unless you're willing to pay for courier delivery, cash on collection is fine, everything will be explained on collection. Comes in original box with instructions.

I am based in Chigwell, Essex (in between Ilford & Romford). If interested you can reply on here, email me at: [email protected] or call me on 07768260534.

You'll need to fill out the sales form or the mods will get on you not sure where you can find it. I'll have a look and post here if I find it.

http://www.fishforum...152-sales-form/

You'll need to fill out the sales form or the mods will get on you not sure where you can find it. I'll have a look and post here if I find it.

http://www.fishforum...152-sales-form/

Thanks mate, just filled in and attached the form to the original post. Thanks for notifying me.

A friendly tip - you may want to look at your pricing, my 65l with everything mentioned cost way less than this brand new!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back