Long-time Enthusiast, First-time Poster

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Laughingbuddha

Reaction score
LaughingBuddha here, from Minnesota in the US. Greetings, all. :)

I am Male, in my mid-20's, and professionally a chef.

I have kept fish since being a small child. I have kept several different kinds of fish over the years, starting with goldfish (Great little creatures :D) And continuing to tropical fish (tetras and similar species, as well as loaches, plecostami, and some arthropods).

I also bred some feeder-guppies for a local pet store.

Actually, I have always loved having lots of life in my home, never feeling at home without A dog and/or cat around. I used to have hamsters years ago, and I have also owned a cockatiel for about seven years now.

I gave up the fish for a while, but recently got back into it with a new community tank, populated with some S.E. Asian fish (T Barbs, Bala's, and a pair of spiney eels). I also broke slightly with the asian theme by adding a pair of upside-down catfish because they are very entertaining and make me laugh.

Thus far, I have to say the two eels (One-stripe spiney eels, m. aral).

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

Hello LaughingBuddha,
Its very nice to meet you, I am from Memphis and I am in the same boat as you are. For, I have never used a forum before. I aslo have been keeping fish since I was young. Strangly enough I also work with food I am a professional sever working in a fine dinning grecian restauraunt. So to sum it up it would be nice to talk to you on a forum one day about your fish.

Nice to meet you
Singned FoxxyGirl

Hey, thanks for the welcome, both of you.

And talking about our fish is what this forum is all about, right? :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back