tenohfive
Always room for one more tank...
I'm travelling from Watford to SE15 (Peckham) to have a look at and *fingers crossed* pick up a new tank and fish from another forum member tomorrow.
Travelling at 1230-1400 on a Saturday afternoon, which would be the best route?
1. M1 into London, A41 through St Johns Wood, onto the A202 to Peckham
2. M1 into London, onto the north circular, onto the A4 through Hammersmith, through Chelsea to Pimlico, across the river there then straight down the A202 to Peckham
3. M25 to M4, M4 to A4, then as the route above
4. M25 to J10, onto the A3, follow the A3 to A202, few mins on the A202 to Peckham
I try to avoid driving into London (especially on the weekend) so I haven't got a clue which would be the best route. I'm thinking options 1 or 4 are the most likely - 1 because its direct (though means slogging from NW London to SW London), 4 because its simple (and if the A3 is national speed limit, probably quicker.)
Could really use some local knowledge though, can anybody help me out?
Travelling at 1230-1400 on a Saturday afternoon, which would be the best route?
1. M1 into London, A41 through St Johns Wood, onto the A202 to Peckham
2. M1 into London, onto the north circular, onto the A4 through Hammersmith, through Chelsea to Pimlico, across the river there then straight down the A202 to Peckham
3. M25 to M4, M4 to A4, then as the route above
4. M25 to J10, onto the A3, follow the A3 to A202, few mins on the A202 to Peckham
I try to avoid driving into London (especially on the weekend) so I haven't got a clue which would be the best route. I'm thinking options 1 or 4 are the most likely - 1 because its direct (though means slogging from NW London to SW London), 4 because its simple (and if the A3 is national speed limit, probably quicker.)
Could really use some local knowledge though, can anybody help me out?







