• United States

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Other (Name)

• Total voters
Bolton, England

Hi everyone, suprised to see alot of peps from the UK, I thought this was an American website

this thread was obviously started by an american, cause they are calling the Uk ENGLAND ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Inverness, Scotland.

lol :shifty: :fun: :D

Nothing against all you engerlandshirerereres of course, I am sure its a lovely place.

Rockland County, New York - USA

this thread was obviously started by an american, cause they are calling the Uk ENGLAND ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Inverness, Scotland.

Nothing against all you engerlandshirerereres of course, I am sure its a lovely place.

Why exactly is this an annoyance? (The loose usage of UK and/or England). Only asking because I like to learn about the dumb things we Americans do, and how we can continue to do better when it comes to other places/people/cultures. :)

Its an annoyance because its like saying Canada is in the USA or Brazil is in Argentina.

UK is made of 4 different countries, England, N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland, confusing probably, I can see why because we are all ran under the same monarchy. But they are totally separate countries with different laws and education systems.

England is substantially bigger than Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland though with like a population of about 60 million Scotlands being about 6 million or something.

Its ok no hard feelings............................... :shifty: lol

Inverness, Scotland.

hehehe
true and i am from engand, not great brittain, or the UK they are just made up places :)

and by the way i love scotland, especially inverness, i'll be back in february save me some snow :)

lol andy, Yeah man we are getting snow already on the hills, Just got me a new snowboard, boots and bindings....Aviemore here I come. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back