List of food

Erised

Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. ~ P. Johnson
Reaction score
I've noticed loads of suggestions on this forum, however there's a difference between what type of fish will eat what and all. I was wondering if you'd all be so kind to tell us what you feed your fish, and which species of fish it are that eat this food.

So far I've only found my fish (guppies, neon tetras & Harlequins) to eat normal flake food and brine shrimps

Anyone else like to share their experience with fish & food?

There's no reason to not mix food for just about all species except vegetarian ones (most of mbuna species).

Examples of what I feed to all fishes:

- hatched brine shrimp
- frozen blood worms
- Hikari Brine Shrimp
- Hikari Daphnia
- Tetra Tropical Color Flakes
- Tetra Freeze Dried Blood Worms
- Wardley Tubefex worms
- Nutrafin flakes
- New Life Spectrum pellettes
- Hikari Excel pelletes
- Seachem Spirulina Flakes
- HBH Spirulina Flakes
- Wardley Shrimp Pellettes

I think I nailed all of them... ;)

The species you mentioned will eat happily all of the above.

Its a bad habbit - whenever I order some equipment online, I always order another bottle of food! ;)

Now I need to buy more fish to consume all that food... :lol:

I feed omega1 protein flake most days. HBH veggie flake at least twice a week. I also feed frozen bloodworm, krill, and brineshrimp once weekly. The fish I have are angels, rainbows (Boesmanni and Parkinsoni) Corys, and several plecs. They all eat all food. In fact my common plec can be found floating upside down eating of the surface at most mealtimes. Whoever named them bottom feeders, never met my Nessie. Oh I also forgot to mention that one of my dogs loves flake food 2. I have to lock it up now to keep him out of it.lol :D

Most reactions

Back