Lilly Pad Plant Thing

I would like some if there is any still available, and I can come and collect :good:

sorry that it has taken so long to reply, i have been so busy at work (thats army life for you)

I will look into postage costs this weekend, but i wont be able to post untill next weekend.

I will probably post out 5-8 plants per person, and send out in order of who replied on here first. these plants grow so quickly and i will probably have some every 3 weeks.

At the moment there is probably enough for 5-6 people.

Ill update as soon as i can

That would be great if you could let me no a price when you get time

Thanks

Again, sorry for the wait, work has been mad.

Postage will be £2 ish, maybe a few pence more. This includes a stamp, envelope and packaging.

Obviously i cannot gaurantee the condition of these plants, and how long the postal system will take with the current weather.

I have enough for everyone who is interested, roughly 10 plants each at the moment.

Again, sorry for the wait, work has been mad.

Postage will be £2 ish, maybe a few pence more. This includes a stamp, envelope and packaging.

Obviously i cannot gaurantee the condition of these plants, and how long the postal system will take with the current weather.

I have enough for everyone who is interested, roughly 10 plants each at the moment.

If there is anymore left I would be interested in some please :) Posted

Most reactions

Back