Lights

Nick16

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
3,184
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Surrey
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the name or code number of the light that goes in a jewel rekord 120. Thanks!
 
It's a T8 type tube. The tank takes the Monolux 100, and that is 100cm long. The tube will be arround 90cm length :good: Any T8 tube of the right length will fit, you don't have to buy the Juwel parts. I personally used to run the Hagen range of tubes for T8, and they are good reliable tubes, available in many "colours". Some tubes enhance plant growth, others fish colours, others try to simulate daylight. The tube of choice realy depends on the set-up :nod:

Are you growing plants? If so, I'd get a Hagen life-glo tube. If not, I'd get a Hagen power-glo tube.

You fitting takes a 30W tube according to Juwel, see the link below

http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/monolux31.htm?cat=40

HTH
Rabbut
 
hi, thanks for the info. saves me from getting the wrong stuff or getting ripped off. I aim for a well planted tank but with a healthy stock of fish.! :hyper: The light has been in the tank just over a yrear so it needs replacing! the plants struggle as it is with only having one light tube so it will be nice to get a new brighter one, that hasnt lost light!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top