Miamisportsfan45
Fish Fanatic
It just dawned on me, and I'm very curious about this all of a sudden. But every LFS always has such a small tank with such a large amount of fish. Regardless of the LFS and the profession and knowledge that they have as well.
Is it okay/safe to have that many fish inside those small tanks because of the type of filter the shop has? Is it because they are expecting the fish to sell before harmful things arise? Is it because they aren't knowledgeable in it?
A little curious because I'd like to have as many fish as possible in my tank without killing the levels, and I want to know what kind of filtration that they use if it is safe. Thanks.
Is it okay/safe to have that many fish inside those small tanks because of the type of filter the shop has? Is it because they are expecting the fish to sell before harmful things arise? Is it because they aren't knowledgeable in it?
A little curious because I'd like to have as many fish as possible in my tank without killing the levels, and I want to know what kind of filtration that they use if it is safe. Thanks.







