Lfs Closing Down

NottsFishy

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nottingham, UK
Just thought i would give a shout out to anyone wanting a bargain lol :shifty:
A LFS near me in nottingham is closing down so they are getting rid of everything either half price or less i picked up a tetra tank worth £100 for £50 for my fighter who needs a new tank lol.
It is called "Daleside Aquatics" they arent the greatest LFS but do stock alot of tanks and fish (although some fish are bad choices lol) they will be closed by the end of november so chop chop peeps lol :good:

Cheers all :good:
 
Thanks for that-I might give them a go tomorrow. Don't know if they had endlers do you?
 
I went today on the way to Leicester. Some bargains, although nothing I'm after atm. If you're looking for a whole new tank, be worth a look though :)
 
No, that's what I was looking for. They didn't have any.
 
i wouldn't recommend these to anyone :S

theyre good if youre looking for a whole new tank (maybe) but i didnt rate them at all, travelled over an hour each way too :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top