Not open for further replies.
nah, you all LOOSE

i win (for now)

i will have to plant a claymore on my winning spot XD

I'm getting this!

5Ic5Kf5J43kb3M23N9c81a5aee6fdc4ff11d3.jpg

Hopefully......

Hope you get it, how many gallons?

Fairy wrasses are awesome! Mine just started eating, she dashes around like a bullet. :D

The catch is, my sister named the wrasse Tinkerbell.... :shout:

Shes very shy though... Whenever i walk in fromt to look at her, she dashes into the cave. Hopefully she will get better.

Hope you get it, how many gallons?

It's a 75, comes with lots of stuff. Lights, stand, tank, fluval 405 external canister, cleaning supplies, decorations (which I'm not too fond of tbh :/ ), a 2.5 gallon setup, a 10 gallon setup we worked out so i wouldnt get that and the price would be cheaper since i dont need another 10 gallon and lots of stuff she said wasn't listed in the ad. We've agreed on $375, just need to talk my dad into it. I think I've done it.

Last year when I started, my dad said that if I still liked fish after a year I could get a bigger tank if I wanted. He said he doesn't remember the promise -_-

Last year when I started, my dad said that if I still liked fish after a year I could get a bigger tank if I wanted. He said he doesn't remember the promise

Hate it when parents do that. :( I hope you get it anyways, it's such a nice tank. :)

I leave in two days... No internet, so i will be posting lots of pics when i return. Wish me luck, someone got attacked by a Great White shark a couple weeks ago there... :crazy:

*wishes luck* i swam with a shark today, and an octopus XD

if you wonder, i'm in croatia on the island of rab in the hotel istra

I love to scuba dive. I've seen it all!!! From eels, to sharks, to squids, to rays, and all the cool marine fish!!!!! I've seen tons!

this was snorkeling, i literally looked below the surface and there were at the very least 300 fish in a loose shoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back