Ladies… get your aquarium styled fingernails

Fishmanic40 157

Gone Fishing
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
13,657
Reaction score
16,094
Points
113
Location
Northeastern USA
Glue on nails with aquarium design. Only $6.
IMG_1138.webp
 
If your fingernails are overstocked like that, you're going to have difficulties. But if you put the right fish on those nails, you'd look pretty hot.
 
Mrs.though those liked nice… I don’t think the stick on ones would hold up while building pastures😉
 
Ladies… get a set to show off at your next fish club meet.
 
sorry, I was just being a smart donkey, as there are no clubs anywhere close, around here…
 
I wonder how the glue stands up to actual aquarium use. Are they fish safe?

My fingernails are tools for pinching off plants, scraping algae, scooping off veggie spots & of course, the occasional nose pick ;) Those are too long & squared off for safety
 

Most reactions

Back
Top