Jessica13

Moved On
Reaction score
Some pics of my Labs :)

Here's Chloe (Mum)

171005chloe2.jpg

171005chloe3.jpg

171005chloe.jpg

And Meg.. We've been told she's far too thin and we need to get about 4lb on her :blink: I thought she was looking a bit fat actually! We're not planning on getting anymore weight on her.. Stoopid people :lol:

171005meg2.jpg

171005meg.jpg

And my dog Riley who's SOOOOO big!! He's gorgeous.. :wub:

171005riley2.jpg

171005riley.jpg

And the babies together to show how much bigger Riley is than Meg :shock:

171005puppies.jpg

Mmmmm.. Chicken for dinner... :rolleyes:

171005puppies2.jpg

We're going to try Field Trials and stuff with Meg and Riley hopefully, which should be interesting :blink: :lol:

Ultra Shiny glossy coats :) and lovely pics of them - especially that posing pic of Riley.
Did you ever read the "Emma" series of books by Sheila Hocken ? If not, you should try and dig them up on eBay (don't think they're in print anymore) and I really enjoyed them :)

We're planning to have a litter from Meg in a couple of years, and maybe using Riley as a Stud dog so we could have a houseful soon!! :lol:

The 'posing' pics of the pups were while they were watching the chickens.. They love their chickens :rolleyes: lol

And never heard of those books bloozoo, shall have to have a look! :D

Beautiful dogs Jess.
AND, none of them look too thin. Don't let someone talk you into adding weight to a perfectly healthy dog! :no:

That third picture is awsome, It really shows that dog off. You have a beautiful dog Jessica very very pretty...I will glady take that dog if you want to give him to me.. :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Chloe's lovely isn't she? :D She's noy had a good time recently with complications with the puppies and she had to have a fairly major operation. she's looking much better now though! :D

Most reactions

Back