Labrador 1 or 2?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

chemflex

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a 3 year old yellow labrador, called Cassi. We're considering buying another yellow labrador pup. Do you think it will make Cassi happy having a nother dog to play with, or do you think she will resent having to share us with another dog?

Sometimes they do the motherly thing and treat the puppy like their own and other times they hate you for letting this thing steal their spot on the bed! It just depends on the dog, they usually get used to eachother though.

Hey there,
I would definately go for it. I had a mini poodle that was/is extremely jealous but i got a toy poodle anyways and now they are the best of friends!

it all really depends on her personality. if she gets jealous sharing you with other people...well then maybe its not such a great idea :/
but if she's a happy outgoing kind of dog who loves being with others it prolly would be a good idea :D
i've grown up with labs for my whole life and we've had some with both personalities, sometimes it works really well, sometimes not, but you are the one who really knows your dog, its pretty much up to you :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back