Reaction score
Livestock: As above
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Change of plans
Delivery or Collection: Collection preferred
Sales price: sensible offers
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph: EDIT: pic further down

Good, healthy, gorgeous young royal pleco. Is about 2-3 inches so not too old at all.

awh mann why you selling him :(

He suits your look..

You getting more clown loachs?

Yes and the more I think about it the more I would like another group of oto's. Far nicer to watch!

So......any takers?

Interested, but my tank will not be ready for at least another 2 weeks. Worried about transporting back to Co.Durham too - Its a good 90min drive back :(

Lovely Plec, any idea if they get on with L075?

Each fish obviously has it's own personality so there's always a risk....but I kept and L191 and an L075 for years together (along with a few other plecs) and those two rarely had a problem. As long as they have enough places to hide they should be fine together....L191 will get to about 10" SL

Lovely Plec, any idea if they get on with L075?

Each fish obviously has it's own personality so there's always a risk....but I kept and L191 and an L075 for years together (along with a few other plecs) and those two rarely had a problem. As long as they have enough places to hide they should be fine together....L191 will get to about 10" SL

I've been digging around everywhere trying to find a definite answer to that question :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back