Kusuri Medication?

Yes it will.
It kills snails so I would remove the strimps if you are going to use it.
 
I believe it is bad for shrimp as well, I remember reading about it on here when a member (cant remember who now) had hydra in their tank and the flubendazole was recommended for killing them but that it was harmful to snails and invertebrates and I cant find the thread because the search isnt working grrrrrrrr.


Edit: Seek and ye shall find: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry2073857
 
I believe it is bad for shrimp as well, I remember reading about it on here when a member (cant remember who now) had hydra in their tank and the flubendazole was recommended for killing them but that it was harmful to snails and invertebrates and I cant find the thread because the search isnt working grrrrrrrr.


Edit: Seek and ye shall find: [URL="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry2073857"]http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry2073857[/URL]

damn!

i may just have to say goodbye to the shrimp, or what about treating just half normal dose u think they might have a better chance of survival?
 
I wouldnt risk it, cant you put them in a small tank/container for the course of the treatment?
 
Good luck, out of interest, what are you medicating for? Just being nosy :D
 
I was just going to ask that.
What are you using the med for and which one.
 
Was it internal parasites.
 
Ok.
Does it say what the med treats just to make sure you are using the right med.
 
Ok.
Does it say what the med treats just to make sure you are using the right med.


it treats tapeworms, leeches, gill flukes, body flukes, and internal helminths such as round worms, pin worms, nematodes, hydra, ick, velvet and protozoa plus a host of other pest.


u think this will do the job?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top