Kuroshio Sea

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
3,612
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Carolina
I saw this first mentioned on a website that I go to and thought it deserved to be mentioned here as well.
Just a very beautiful video of a giant aquarium in Japan.

The video isn't mine, but hope it's still ok to post here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw


EDIT: Forgot to mention..... Make sure to watch it in HD & fullscreen..... it's so worth it.
 
That's amazing....I wonder if they need any help cleaning the glass....I'd be there like a shot!!!!

Lisa x
 
That's amazing....I wonder if they need any help cleaning the glass....I'd be there like a shot!!!!

Lisa x

Lol, I'm sure most of us would be :D

I was watching it again last night and wondering... how on earth do they feed all of those fish? How do they make sure they're all getting enough?
 
haha you would be there with a little magnet cleaning it XD
 
Lol, I'd be happily scrubbing away with it :P So long as I got to swim w/ the manta rays. Sigh.... so pretty.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top