Kribensis Cichlid Sexing? Any Ideas On These?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CRGilbank

Reaction score
Hello all! I have a couple of Kribensis that are younger, and much smaller than my pair. They are currently housed in a small tank but I am literally upgrading to a 40 Breeder in a week or so, once the stand arrives, so don't worry about that please. I have them there because the 2 big ones are in spawning mode and I didn't want them killed!

Basically, I have 3 Kribs that I am not sure of the sex on. I will post photos of the ones I am sure of and the ones I am not. I do have opinions but I won't share until I get yours.
smile.png

Please let me know what you think. I have checked out all the methods in sexing Kribs, and I am just still not 100% sure on the immature ones and wondered what you all would think.

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Lady_Flames/library/

Please see above link. I have the Adult M Albino and Adult F that I know of for sure, the 3 Immature ones are labeled 1, 2 and 3. Please let me know what you think and thanks so much!!

I am not sure which one you are referring to.. :/ sorry if I didn't specify well. There are 3 immature kribs, I tried to label them in the photos as immature krib 1, 2 or 3.

I am pretty certain that the 2nd one is a young Male. I've had him a bit longer (he started off WAY smaller) and he seems to be looking more and more like a male.

The 1st one I think MAY be a female. But I just got that one and I am not sure.

And the small albino is SO tiny I am not sure. Hoping for a Female but who knows. :D

Any other opinions? I know I likely won't know for sure until they grow some more. I just am wondering if I am way off base or not.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back