What's new

Koi ponds

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Jackskoipond

Reaction score
Is this a tropical fish place only? I beleive I can still get some good advice here right? Or is the fish hobby like die hard golfers, where I better be only with there stuff? Lol .. I hope not.. I have a 6 foot circle 3 foot deep pond/fountain with four koi and a fat little gold fish.. I would like to join your fish gang. Do I qualify?

:hi:
yes, you qualify
...koi fish and goldfish and ponds are ok to discuss here... ask any questions you might have
Enjoy our forums:banana:

Is this a tropical fish place only? I beleive I can still get some good advice here right? Or is the fish hobby like die hard golfers, where I better be only with there stuff? Lol .. I hope not.. I have a 6 foot circle 3 foot deep pond/fountain with four koi and a fat little gold fish.. I would like to join your fish gang. Do I qualify?
yes i think, marine ppl are also welcome, there is a whole list of things for your pond and a whole section for marine, despite the name, even the banner is a picture of marine fish !

I was trying to be funny what part do I need to change
yes i think, marine ppl are also welcome, there is a whole list of things for your pond and a whole section for marine, despite the name, even the banner is a picture of marine fish !
Kool thank you.. one thing I would like is a confirmation that I have figured the gallons in my pond correctly. It's a perfect circle 6 feet across and 2.5 feet deep. Equation= ? (I got 550 gallons)

I was trying to be funny what part do I need to change

Kool thank you.. one thing I would like is a confirmation that I have figured the gallons in my pond correctly. It's a perfect circle 6 feet across and 2.5 feet deep. Equation= ? (I got 550 gallons)
Wow... nice!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back