Avinitlarge
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2005
- Messages
- 322
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- South Yorkshire, Rotherham, England
I bought some killifish eggs a while ago, The have hatched, They seem healthy, They are growing and eating.
I Have no idea at all what I am doing when it comes to breeding fish but What ever I and doing, I am doing it right.
Just read this on E-bay
If you are new to fishbreeding, or killifish in general, still think very carefully before bidding. This is an easy fish to keep in a species tank, but they are CERTAINLY NOT for a community tank, and not easy to raise, unless you have experience of hatching brine shrimp, keeping microworms etc, which are essential first foods for the fry
I had no luck with the brine shrimp but the micro worms are a piece of cake to hatch.
Am I lucky or is it easier than its made out to be??
I Have no idea at all what I am doing when it comes to breeding fish but What ever I and doing, I am doing it right.
Just read this on E-bay
If you are new to fishbreeding, or killifish in general, still think very carefully before bidding. This is an easy fish to keep in a species tank, but they are CERTAINLY NOT for a community tank, and not easy to raise, unless you have experience of hatching brine shrimp, keeping microworms etc, which are essential first foods for the fry
I had no luck with the brine shrimp but the micro worms are a piece of cake to hatch.
Am I lucky or is it easier than its made out to be??
/www.alloddballaquatics.com/killies/...eri__Misaje.jpg






