Reaction score
Heres a couple of pics of 2 new additions to my lounge tank

Male Gardneri Panchax Killifish
killi2-1.jpg

Female Gardneri Panchax Killifish
killi1.jpg

and the tank as it stands

sleepyhollow5.jpg

Ahhhh Ian's Lounge Tank. Was one of the first topics i read on this forum ;) Looking great mate. Glad too see the tank doing well. Would love some of these little beauties.

thanks guys!!

well they're still alive this morning. So alls good. :good:

Very nice, seem some at my LFS but they want £18 for one. Did they cost you much?

They were £8 for a pair or a fiver each. I thought that was a bit of a bargain!

the male has coloured up even more now, i'll get a pic later.

They were £8 for a pair or a fiver each. I thought that was a bit of a bargain!

the male has coloured up even more now, i'll get a pic later.

Lovely fish there, £8 for a pair!? at my LFS they are £15 each or £30 for a pair, ha no discounts.

wow, they was no tag on the tank, they were coming to the end of their quarantine. I wonder if they got the price wrong.

anyways the male is really quite stunning now!
male
killi3-1.jpg

female
killi4.jpg

these fish are really hard to photograph!!

wow they are cool, whats the min size tank for these?

I'm no Killi expert, Creg, but from what i'd read, 20g looks to be the minimum. They are really active, they are constantly on the move. I would recommend these though if you're looking for something different.

Might have too look into these little guys, There amazing :) bet there right little characters.

I'm no Killi expert, Creg, but from what i'd read, 20g looks to be the minimum. They are really active, they are constantly on the move. I would recommend these though if you're looking for something different.

yours look awesome, if my tank were big enough id definately look into them. your new scape is coming along nicely too very dark and moody it fits the sleepy hollow name perfectly :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back