Keeping My Tank Clean

high nitrates do not cause algae...they are a contributor to its growth


I didnt say they did cause algae if you read my post properly. Nitrates dont cause it but they do increase it if nitrates are high for any of my mentioned reasons!

This is the second time you have misquoted me on a topic Truckasauras - im getting a bit fed up of it! :angry:
 
high nitrates do not cause algae...they are a contributor to its growth


I didnt say they did cause algae if you read my post properly. Nitrates dont cause it but they do increase it if nitrates are high for any of my mentioned reasons!

This is the second time you have misquoted me on a topic Truckasauras - im getting a bit fed up of it! :angry:
did i say you said they cause algae? i think not

and i didnt even quote you!
 
Thanks for all your reply's...The only thing that I haven't done are the moss balls...The rest I have been doing with no success...The algae is now in every crack and crevice in my tank..
 
Thanks for all your reply's...The only thing that I haven't done are the moss balls...The rest I have been doing with no success...The algae is now in every crack and crevice in my tank..
is it brown?

what kind of filtration do you have? external or internal? and how many litres and hour does it kick out and what is the volume of your tank?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top