Juwel Rio 180 With Fish + Decor - Manchester

strangeworld2002

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Location
Cheshire, UK
I am looking to make the change to a saltwater aquarium. This means I have to reluctantly sell my juwel rio 180 which is being used as a freshwater tank. The tank and equipment cost around £550 new so I am looking for around £350 which I think is a good price. The tank and equipment is all less than a year old and is in excellent condition.

Here is what you would be getting:

- Juwel Rio 180 aquarium with original stand and original lighting rig.
- Eheim Pro 2 2026 External canister filter
- Interpret Heater
- Eheim air pump
- 2 pieces of bog wood
- 1 piece of decorative resin wood

And now for the fish.

- 6x T-Barbs
- 2x Silver Sharks
- 1x Raphael Catfish
- 1x Snowball Pleco
- 1x Salvini Cichlid
- 1x Blue Acara
- 1x Juwel Cichlid

Any buyer would need to bag up the fish and the tank would need to be drained on collection, unfortunately with me not having another tank I have to leave this one operational until its sale. If you would like to know anything further please contact me on 07772367099.
 
hi would you consider selling the raphael and snowball seperately? if so how much? cheers
 
Hi,

The snowball is still quite small as they don't seem to grow quickly at all, it cost me £25 and the raphael cost £7. I would probably sell the pair for about £20 what do you think? if thats too steep make me an offer :shifty:
 
Bump

Dropping the price to £300 ono for the whole setup. Will sell the fish separately though if anyone is interested.
 
The tank is still for sale if anyone is interested? £300 for the full setup. May drop a little if anyone wants to make an offer.
 
heyy
how much would you like for the tank on its own, if you where willing to split everything up?
regards
silky
 

Most reactions

Back
Top