Juwel Lido In Black With Matching Cabinet (Weekend Offer)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Reaction score
Equipment make: Black juwel lido 120 with matching stand

Age and condition: 2 years

Quantity for sale: 1

Reason for Sale: Upgrade

Delivery or Collection: Collection Only

Sales price: See below

Hi all..... I have a juwel lido with cabinet in black including the original T5 lightbar (No bulbs included), cabinet is in very good condition, tank has a few scratches (couple of deep ones) to the glass, nothing major but they are noticeable when reasonably close.

Tank is currently in use with a couple of livebearers in (welcome to take with tank)

Selling due to upgrade

Price as follows..... Does not include any decor

Tank, cabinet and lightbar.... £70

Tank, cabinet and lightbar + heater, cheap resun 2000lph wave maker and fluval 2+ internal filter.... £90

Tank, cabinet and lightbar + heater, cheap resun 2000lph wave maker and fluval 205 external filter.... £110

3 options to chose from :)

I am open to sensible offers though .

Viewing welcome

For obvious reasons this is collection only.

dda8e24c.jpg

d51dd7e4.jpg

c17b0ae7.jpg

c8f4f001.jpg

Thanks for looking

If somebody collects by this weekend, they can have the lot (option 3) for £60..... £50 off the original price but only if this is collected by this weekend :)

Oh and the filter is mature so really only needs water to be added.

Bumpty ..... ;)

Wish i had the space :/ you're not far from me either and that is a bargin!

Thanks :).... i thought it was a bargain aswell lol.... i guess if it dont sell by tomorrow i will just have to keep and store it.

How much for the 205 ;)

Hi mate, if the tank doesn't go the filter wont go, i will just use it on my other tanks with it been mature, getting rid of the tank was space issue... if the tank doesn't go then the filter will stay in the cabinet or as i said on my other tank so it isn't using anymore space up.

Bump!!!..... offer that was at the weekend has now expired.... i am open to offers but it wont be the bargain option 3 @ £60 that it had previously been at.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back