Just wanted to say, Hey

Kinda Fishey

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Fish Folks, Just found this site, looks like a good n . I've been keeping fish off and on since the mid 60 s . Allways pretty unsientific , unorganized . This time I've armed myself with test kits , and read all I can about cycling, and modern techniques. Going to try to do it the best way I can this time. So in this respect, I'm somewhat of a beginer. I'm sure my questions will reflect this. Hopefully you can teach an old dog , new tricks. I've set up a 50 gal.( my largest tank, so far ) and over the last 2 mo. slowley adding some barbs, and corys,from some smaller tanks. Please forgive my lack of internet/computer knowledge, still learning there too. I enjoy the discussions, and hope to pick yall's brains in the future. Later, KF

Hi, :)

:hi: to the forums.

plenty of clued up guys and gals in here :nod: (i'm not one of them!!)

ask away and enjoy!

tbr :D

Hiya :D and welcome. What kind of fish have you kept in the past and what do you want to keep now? I like hearing about other peoples fish and aquariums.

Welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy Yourself

Pardeep

Hey Guys. Sorry it took so long to get back. Thanks for the wellcome. Glolight.......I've kept barbs, native killies, angelfish. I've bred and raised some african killies, and betta splendens. I really enjoy a peacefull planted tank,with peacefull fish, to set down with a cup of coffee. Not really into fish breeding, just fish watching. Later KF

Hi Kinda Fishey :)

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

While science is good, don't knock using your natural senses and good judgment to care for your fish. The old ways still work well in most cases. A combination of the two is even better yet! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back