I sleep on car hoods at 6 am on the parkway at a rest stop...you should too
This is ASSMAN Alexis Sharon Sam Mary-Kate Amanda Nicole..we were known through our school as assman and even had shirts to match...
A bunch of us in the halloween parade for Danceline
birds being somewhat cuuute
annnnd last but not least, a glimpse of my messy room. Yes I sleep in that bed, somewhere on the left in a littl spot.
This is ASSMAN Alexis Sharon Sam Mary-Kate Amanda Nicole..we were known through our school as assman and even had shirts to match...
A bunch of us in the halloween parade for Danceline
birds being somewhat cuuute
annnnd last but not least, a glimpse of my messy room. Yes I sleep in that bed, somewhere on the left in a littl spot.

. or older than me. All her pix are with her sleeping, I forgot where the one with her eating a sandwhich is.
. I love your Budgies, there awesome.
)






