Just found something out

Durbkat

Untrainable
Reaction score
I thought in my 10g that I had 3 x-ray tetras and 3 emerald cories but I really have two red eyed tetras and one x-ray tetras. So that would explain why he doesn't come out and swim or eat flakes he eats cories sinking tablets.

Lol, don't you have a little book that you write your stock list in, as you can soon forget when you have a number of tanks.

Well I just bought the fish out of impulse buy because I had a recently empty 10g and didn't want bacteria to die and have to recycel tank and forgot what lps guy said they were when he scooped them out. So that would explain why the x-ray tetra hides and won't come out to eat flake food and only eats coried food since its closer to him and the red eyed tetras won't come out and swim but will eat and the x-ray tetra never comes out and swims. So how many of each should I get for this 10g tank with out over stocking or having to do extra water changes? And no I don't have a book of my stockings because all I've had were black tetras and plecos and bettas so wasn't hard to rember names. :p

Most reactions

Back