Just Found One Of My Amanos Dried And Crusty On The Floor :(

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Apparently it escaped :blink:


I didn't know they were suicidal?!
 
I had 6 do the same thing when I put them in an uncycled tank. Some were still alive walking across my floor. Must have been out the tank for hours too.
 
When I had an open topped planted tank, the same thing happened to me! One time, I was sitting there looking at the tank and one just shot right out! :blink: Crazy things!
 
I've got them in a tank now which is pretty much covered, there is a small gap big enough for a shrimp, but it's about 1 1/2 centimeters above the waterline and has no wires coming out of it, so it should be okay :)
 
My God! TWO escaped again today :(
They're now in an aquarium with a tightly fitted lid.
:rip:
 
one of mine was on the floor today, too. :(

Shrimp Suicide Month? :crazy:

Got a tip for you mate.. put sponges in any holes. They are squishable so they perfectly fit any hole, and they can be wrapped around leads and things. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top