NottsFishy
Fishaholic
weirdest thing i have seen is an octopus ornament with its legs attached to its body by springs so the legs "wiggle" in the current oh and they also do a squid version very weird lol.
ah i've seen those. once a plec at the shop was resting inside the croc's mouth with its tail sticking out. it was hilarious, as though the croc came to life and ate the plec.At work we have croc heads, dragons and a few other 'air powered' ornaments that jump up every few seconds
) don't they realise the "toxic waste" tank has stuff that can harm the fish. heres what i see now, crushed cans (can have splits that can cut a fish, there open and the opening is very sharp too), i can see some type of wire, again dangerious. but i guess if u have the knowlage on the fish then you could pull something off like that (i think it looks like a public park's pond)
shang hi
I think it would be ultracool to do a ruined, sunken cityscape, particularly in a palludarium so that the tallest buildings were out of the water and had bromeliads growing on them. Maybe with mudskippers.

personally i hate all that sort of thing but i gotta admit some are clever lil' designsI once saw a six inch submarine with the bubbles that make the prop spin. I wanted to get it becasue it was subltle but cool.
hahha i have a remote controlled mini submarine for my tank hahahahahaa
They sell "Old West Town" kits for your aquarium, they are hideous. I thought about turning my betta tank into one though just so I could post pics and say look at my tacky tank.![]()
Apparently they now have kits for "authentic egyptian ruins". Horrible.![]()

What I'd really like to see is some kind of crazy space themed tank, starfield b/g with planets, asteroid type rocks, moon sand
.. and a big darth vader.