Just A Quickie!

Andy P

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Cirencester
I'm sure I should know this but do I need to boil cucumber slices before feeding them to my fish?

I boil peas but can't remember if cucumber needs it!

Thanks

Andy
 
I don't, but from what I've read most people do blanche it briefly to soften it up...my fish don't seem to mind.
 
No, it doesn't need boiling. Just slice and weigh it down, so the fish can enjoy!
 
I never have, just weight it down and pop it in, although its true that they do prefer it once its gone slightly softer from being inthe water.
 
I lightly boil so it sinks and also softens
 
Cucumber... quickie...

Let me join in...

I've just noticed something...Joshy's location is 'University of Essex.' Why does Essex have a university...to give the locals employment as caretakers?
 
Haha quite funny.

What is even funnier is the University of Essex it rated 39 out of 120 in the University Ranking league Table. Just behind Queen Mary London.

Those damn well educated caretakers are moving up in the World hey, haha!
 
Hmmm, 38 more places to go then.

Still, more students like you getting A's in water closet maintenance and they'll be right up there :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top