Ace Of Spades
Fish Gatherer
Ok, Basically I can decide wether to do the brackish set up in my 80 gallon or 44 gallon but I am going to start the journal anyway as I will start getting salt etc next weekend either way so I might aswell start now.
Ok Firstly Listing tank specs
Tank Size: Rio 300 (300Litres, 80Gallons)
Dimentions: 48x19x20"
Filtratration: Tetratec Ex1200, Juwel Internal Jumbo (2200 TLPH)
Decor: Coral Sand (25KG)
Fish Stock (Plan): In the 80 gallon, I feel I could get a few more puffers, but would like to hear your view on this. I was thinking about 6 or more puffers. Figure 8's are the puffers I would like. Then how ever many BBGs I can make caves for.
Tank Size: 170 Litres
Dimentions: 48x12x15
Filtration: Tetratec Ex600 & Ex1200 (1800 TLPH)
Decor: Taihtan Moonsand (Black Sand)
Fish stock (Plan): I was thinking around 3-4 puffers and how many BBGs I can make caves for.
Comments: Hydrometer just arrived today in the post, Will be getting salt, decor etc next thursday.
Stay Tuned
Edit:
Almost forgot to mention I am buying a 30 litre fish tank to breed snails and shrimps for a constant supply of food
. I was thinking Common Pond Snails and Cherry Shrimp (recon Ill need bigger shrimp?)
Ok Firstly Listing tank specs
Tank Size: Rio 300 (300Litres, 80Gallons)
Dimentions: 48x19x20"
Filtratration: Tetratec Ex1200, Juwel Internal Jumbo (2200 TLPH)
Decor: Coral Sand (25KG)
Fish Stock (Plan): In the 80 gallon, I feel I could get a few more puffers, but would like to hear your view on this. I was thinking about 6 or more puffers. Figure 8's are the puffers I would like. Then how ever many BBGs I can make caves for.
Tank Size: 170 Litres
Dimentions: 48x12x15
Filtration: Tetratec Ex600 & Ex1200 (1800 TLPH)
Decor: Taihtan Moonsand (Black Sand)
Fish stock (Plan): I was thinking around 3-4 puffers and how many BBGs I can make caves for.
Comments: Hydrometer just arrived today in the post, Will be getting salt, decor etc next thursday.
Stay Tuned
Edit:
Almost forgot to mention I am buying a 30 litre fish tank to breed snails and shrimps for a constant supply of food
. I was thinking Common Pond Snails and Cherry Shrimp (recon Ill need bigger shrimp?)

...I take it the guy didn't want to buy your tank afterall? Well now you have more room for fishies
There isn't any biting or such though I'm pleased to say.






