"it's The Fish Or Me"

Haha thats a huge score, i would have said look we've been married for how long? Exactally start packin.
 
Can't get pics of the whole lot - one of my cameras still uses film and the other is a cheap webcam tethered to the computer. Here's my cat Loki sniffing out a 20 long I brought inside to clean:



You can see the painted-on background I mentioned. This one's all blue, with the number 10 on it (I've scraped the 0 off, but the hood still says 10). I'm thinking it was one of his fry tanks, since none of his bigger tanks are numbered, only the 2.5-20 gallon ones.

Edit: you might also be able to see the last few pebbles of his rainbow gravel. Not all advanced fishkeepers have good taste, eh?:)
 
Poor bloke, but a great result for you. Keep us posted on how the new fish room goes, and the breeding project.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top