ITS SO HARD TO STAY MAD!!!!!!!!!

Pointy_kitty

i eat buttons
Reaction score
lately there has been alot of construction around my house and every dog on the street (theres at least 1-2 in every yard) has been going nuts barking at the machinery and the workers! :rolleyes:
my dog has been the quietest one on the street but the other day my neighbour phoned and complained about her barking dispite the fact that his dog is the yappiest of the bunch :whistle:
to make a long story short, he doesn't like me cause i didn't want to buy his churches oranges one day :X
but,
i am a good neighbour and i have been watching her closely to make sure she is quiet and letting her into the house at night, and when i am gone

well, this morning something set her off and she started to bark, so a popped my head out the window and shooshed her.....
then she barked again, so i sooshed her again.... then a third time,
so i thought i would fix this my intimidation :shifty:
i went outside and called her over,
then took her face (holding her chin) and stared into her eyes, our faces nose to nose
and to seal the deal i established quick dominance by saying in a very deep growly voice "noooooooooo!"
so she looks at me scared, her ears down and tail between her legs and reaches out her big huge tonge and gives me a kiss on the nose in an apologetic manner

i tried not to laugh but it was too hard so i went inside
she hasn't barked since! :lol:

Most reactions

Back