It's Self Harm Awareness Day...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Just remember even if it's a few years come back mate :good:

This is such an inspiring thread to read.:rolleyes: One of my best friends is suffering from depression, she used to cut herself aswell, but we made her get help and she is now getting better, she doesn't cut anymore. Unfortunately, she has missed a LOT of school (we are only 14) and she is now really behind everyone else, and it is a really important time for us aswell as we are choosing our GCSE options :/

Bye MBOU, many thanks and we will all miss your presence :) you did well grasshopper :)

i kinda feel guilty now as it's my thread and because of it MBOU is now leaving... but she showed her true feelings and thats all that matters

it's what's on the inside that counts

It's not because of this thread that she's leaving, Blubble! You just happened to start it at an opportune moment. MBOU has something else going on, let's just say 'work related', so don't you start feeling bad as well!

It's not because of this thread that she's leaving, Blubble! You just happened to start it at an opportune moment. MBOU has something else going on, let's just say 'work related', so don't you start feeling bad as well!

aah i see... well goodbye to her anyway... hope she comes back sometime...

Good luck MBOU
To all the people that have come forward about self harming
It has shown strength to have posted here
Keep strong all ;)

Most reactions

Back