Its Alive

I was noticing these oval marks on my Tri valida.... its AEFW's. So I just grabbed some betadine solution to dunk the corals in.

New ric.
aquarium180.jpg

aquarium179.jpg

Hope someone comments it.

:yahoo: This whole thread is really awesome!!!! B-)

Am sorry for the losses though.. :-(

I'm thinking/planning about a 29 gallon nano. This has given me great ideas and insight. :good: Thankyou :flowers: nanocubeking for showing us your awesome setup! And to everyone else who shared their valuable knowledge!

:thanks: :kewlpics: :fish: :fun: :wub: :D

:yahoo: This whole thread is really awesome!!!! B-)

Am sorry for the losses though.. :-(

I'm thinking/planning about a 29 gallon nano. This has given me great ideas and insight. :good: Thankyou :flowers: nanocubeking for showing us your awesome setup! And to everyone else who shared their valuable knowledge!

:thanks: :kewlpics: :fish: :fun: :wub: :D
Thanks!!!!! :) I'm glad I could help. Unfortunatly I had got rid of the tang. He's in a better tank though. I also got some awesome frags on a trade in for the tang.
This baby Goniopora.In my custom frag box.Its maybe the size of a nickel. All the tentacles are coming out about an inch. One is even splitting!!!
aquarium201.jpg

aquarium202.jpg

And this little frag of a bigger sps. Does anyone know what kind it is
aquarium200.jpg

I got a Korilia 1. It addes a lot of flow to the tank.
aquarium193.jpg

Then a New MIllipora today.
aquarium209.jpg

aquarium210.jpg

I also got a shot of my ric feeding.
aquarium206.jpg

aquarium205.jpg

And some pics of my only 2 fish in the tank at the time.
aquarium208.jpg

aquarium207.jpg

Hey nanocubeking you have a nice looking tank there i like the ricordias I'm gonna have to get some of those. How do you like the hydor because mine is great and I have it positioned on the opposite side of my return on my 14 gallon biocube.

Hey nanocubeking you have a nice looking tank there i like the ricordias I'm gonna have to get some of those. How do you like the hydor because mine is great and I have it positioned on the opposite side of my return on my 14 gallon biocube.
I love my Korilia! It gives a great amount of flow and doesn't give the extreme intensity of a regular powerhead.
So hear is a little update.
Hi everybody.
I got a Green Slimer last Wendsday and thought I'd share since he's fully aclimated.
aquarium215.jpg

aquarium216.jpg

And then some random shots.
aquarium213.jpg

My tri-valida finally got his colors back.
aquarium217.jpg

A full tank shot
aquarium219.jpg

aquarium220.jpg

Take a guess at what this is.
aquarium214.jpg

Please enjoy! :nod:

Looking good :)
What type of lighting you have in there, as it will be interesting to see how well the SPS grow :)
No idea on your upside down dangly bit..lol

As for lighting I'm using a 150 watt 20" Metal halide Hqi light. It is really nice...except for the heat issue. I bought a little desk fan today for the tank light to help calm evaperation and heat.

I don't know what it is, but I'd like to say that the tank keeps getting better and better. It was awesome before, but it's a fantastic awesomely cool tank now :drool: :drool:

Most reactions

Back