Is It True Shrimp.

The seller has a shop. I believe it to be quite good too. Try phone them tomorrow and see how often they get them in.
witch seller? the £99 one or the one thats going to end... im at collage tomorrow... might have to leave it to Wednesday (or email them)

i emailed them =] so hopfully i'll get a reply... no one happens to have / know of anyone breeding these in the uk do they?

Watermarque in taunton had some in for £1.85 each.

the german site do not deliver to the Uk, i believe so anyway

The german site do deliver to the uk according to another shrimp based forum (I believe you have posted a wanted add on the site, mike). I can't mention it for obvious rule breaking reasons. Although I believe postage is about £35.

The german site do deliver to the uk according to another shrimp based forum (I believe you have posted a wanted add on the site, mike). I can't mention it for obvious rule breaking reasons. Although I believe postage is about £35.
i think i did post on that site... and thanks quite a lot for postage... i might keep trying ebay =]

Where abouts in Norfolk?

The only reason I ask is that I'm looking at buying quite a few bits from the more expensive seller on eBay you found (kesgrave tropicals), and maybe (just maybe) if we put our orders together they may do a small discount. I would be collecting in person from them (they are based in ipswich) and could maybe meet half way/deliver to you depending on location (will save on postage and stress the shrimps less).

Only down side is I'm not looking to purchase until the end of jan, if you could wait that long?

Where abouts in Norfolk?

The only reason I ask is that I'm looking at buying quite a few bits from the more expensive seller on eBay you found (kesgrave tropicals), and maybe (just maybe) if we put our orders together they may do a small discount. I would be collecting in person from them (they are based in ipswich) and could maybe meet half way/deliver to you depending on location (will save on postage and stress the shrimps less).

Only down side is I'm not looking to purchase until the end of jan, if you could wait that long?
i wasent thinking of getting the shrimp yet... and i live between norwich and cromer somewhere around there how about you?... to be honest i wouldn't mind them being posted. they might even arrive the same day there dispatched

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back