O orange shark Fish Herder Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 1,998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 16, 2008 #1 to drink RO water straight from the unit? or do i have to add something to make it drinkable?
5teady_2012 Here to help Joined Apr 10, 2012 Messages 4,660 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Sep 16, 2008 #2 Why do you want to drink it? does your tap not work on your sink?
O orange shark Fish Herder Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 1,998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 16, 2008 #3 of course it works im sure it must be better for you in some way if you can drink it though
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Sep 16, 2008 #4 I believe you can drink it, but its best left to a survival situation I'm sure I remember Ray Mears using one to get drinking water. I dont think RO contains the necessary minerals and nutrients we need to make it long term beneficial to our health, so stick to beer
I believe you can drink it, but its best left to a survival situation I'm sure I remember Ray Mears using one to get drinking water. I dont think RO contains the necessary minerals and nutrients we need to make it long term beneficial to our health, so stick to beer