Is It Going To Die

minorthreat

New Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i went to the store the other day and bought 5 meon tetras the guy also gave me a free fish thats also i tetra i think. well when i put the fish in the tank all 5 of the neons started swinging togather and the other fish says on top of the tank the whole time, like it needs air it use to be yellow but now i can almost see through him but he is still eating. is he about to die i think he is up there because he has no one else to swim with should i get a friend. what fish is he, it has blue arounf the eyes and its yellow?
dcfc0001cz5.jpg

dcfc0002dv8.jpg
 
Resize your pics please. I can't even tell what it is I'm looking at.
 
I dunno that could be anything. The picture is very blurry of the fish. If its a tetra you could try getting him some friends. Some times things aren't ment to be and they just don't aclamate well in the tank. Could even be water quality problems. I'd ask the guy were you bought the neons at. And why take a fish just cause its free... It could've ate all your other fish. I bought a dwarf puffer once cause he looked cool but had to give em over to a friend cause he killed all my neons. And that was a little fish! :crazy:
 
the pics are too blurry- but I would think he needs some friends, or maybe something is wrong with him. I would ask in emergency, people know much more there
 

Most reactions

Back
Top