Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie? The Debate Rages...

Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I have never seen the movie, and my life is sadly lacking in explosions because of this.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

DoubleDutch

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Anything to replace Home Alone 1 - 325 is welcome. Die Hard is a good replacement with all its hidden moral / ethical messages in it hahahbahaha.

Fishmanic

The Boss Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I think I saw the movie several years ago but wasnt really concentrating on watching it. It is streaming for free on IMDB TV channel on my Roku tv so I'm going to watch it more intently this time. Should be a good break from reality.

badbrownbear

Reaction score
A Christmas movie released in February? Yeah ok you nutcase. Take this guy up to the nut house please. Die hard is not a Christmas movie. I can easily watch die hard in June and not feel ashamed. I can’t, however, do the same with elf. I could and have done it but felt so dirty afterwards.

Tacocat

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
A Christmas movie released in February? Yeah ok you nutcase. Take this guy up to the nut house please. Die hard is not a Christmas movie. I can easily watch die hard in June and not feel ashamed. I can’t, however, do the same with elf. I could and have done it but felt so dirty afterwards.
You make a good point. However.... It's Diehard. What else would it be? A February movie? an easter movie? A MOVIE? Never! Christmas movie all the way.

badbrownbear

Reaction score
You make a good point. However.... It's Diehard. What else would it be? A February movie? an easter movie? A MOVIE? Never! Christmas movie all the way.
File in the action section please between Dantes peak and Direction action. Thanks

OP
OP
WhistlingBadger

WhistlingBadger

Extremely Moderate
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Never saw that one. My second favorite Christmas movie (would be more accurate to call it a holiday movie) is Rise of the Guardians. Anybody seen that one?

Most reactions