Is Anyone Into

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

blitztidus

Spirited Away
Reaction score
Well, watched the first episode the other day on Sci-Fi, I am in the US so it just started here, looked preeeeetty cool though :D

blitztidus if you love sci-fi why noy join my forum (see sig)
there are many Dr Who fans on there, you'll learn a lot about it.

Do you mean the "new" series with Billy Piper as Rose ?
Yeah, it was very good :)

I am not just into this type of Sci-fi, I am a TOTAL poltergeist FINATIC. I love to watch Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted, HELLS YEAH!!!! I :wub: it because i have had my own encounters :D
by the way, I don't think I will be able to go on your forum, I spend enough time on the computer already :lol:

I actually caught a few episodes today and was pretty impressed. The cast is very likable. I enjoyed it. Something to watch on Fridays, finally.

I'm pleased that they kept pretty faithful to the original theme music, which I always enjoyed.

Well the new dr who didn't have me hiding behind a cushion like it did when i was young. :lol:

I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT, I was really getting into a book called "Speaker for the Dead" by Orson Scott Card, I finished it too. A great book it was. I also read the prequel "Ender's Game". I am now starting "Xenocide", the sequel :D

Just that theme song sends me into remission into my room!
My dad used to watch that show when i was little and it scared the bejeezes out of me!
You guys are all nuts!
I am DEATHLY terrified of aliens! :crazy: :-(

Sorry, I don't watch Sci-Fi unless I'm super bored and can't think of anything to do. And that's only at night. I have no idea what Doctor Who is anyway.

Just that theme song sends me into remission into my room!
My dad used to watch that show when i was little and it scared the bejeezes out of me!
You guys are all nuts!
I am DEATHLY terrified of aliens! :crazy: :-(

During different generations, there is a different fear. Way back when, it was a nuclear attack. During that time that you were little was aliens. And today is terrorism :nod:

Love SF in its many forms but prefer reading to watching, as for Dr Who for any fans out there My Exhusband was a Dr Who monster back in the early 80's, as far as i am aware it was (and still is) the only 3 part Dr Who espisode. He was the Ergon by the way, and I still have the origional script (put away for my daughter).

edited to add....Most of the 3 parts were filmed in Amsterdam except the bits with the Ergon they were filmed in London :lol:

And as for Tom Baker.....HE REALLY IS DR WHO

Most reactions

trending

Back