Lord Fishheart
Fish Crazy
Used this last night because my tank was slightly cloudy.
Mixed it in 1/2 litre of water and distributed into the aquarium water.
Within a hour all my fish were laying on the bottom of the aquarium, gasping for breath. My 5 yellow tail acei's have died, and the others look like they are gonna follow.
I have moved all my fish to a hospital tank and did a complete 100% water change last night.
http
/www.warehouse-aquatics.co.uk/interp...100ml-223-p.asp
The main ingredient is a chemical called formaldehyde.
Looks like they have all been poisoned by a product which says it is harmless to all fish and plants on the box.
Can I do anything to make the fish recover, im gutted
Mixed it in 1/2 litre of water and distributed into the aquarium water.
Within a hour all my fish were laying on the bottom of the aquarium, gasping for breath. My 5 yellow tail acei's have died, and the others look like they are gonna follow.
I have moved all my fish to a hospital tank and did a complete 100% water change last night.
http
/www.warehouse-aquatics.co.uk/interp...100ml-223-p.aspThe main ingredient is a chemical called formaldehyde.
Looks like they have all been poisoned by a product which says it is harmless to all fish and plants on the box.
Can I do anything to make the fish recover, im gutted







