In My Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ok well i went into my room and look at the tank and one of the two red wag platys is just lying there but not die he has been staying at the bottom and when he swims i just sinks like a rock but the other platy is fine and the cory and gourami is fine help me please

well sorry to say but the red wag platy died about 20 mins ago what should i do with the fish in the tank right now should i do a water change to try and get the diesese out so no more die

how do you know if the red wag platys are a female or a male? because i just got another red wag after the one died and the fins are way bigger then the first one and it is a light color

hey guess what everyone my platy is pregent

A simple question, but one which I guess EVERYONE here has on their lips: did you actually do ANY research of ANY kind before buying this small tank?. And how do you know your Corys are happier in a pair when you don't seem to know even the basics about fish, tanks or stocking?. Just curious.

hey guess what everyone my platy is pregent

A simple question, but one which I guess EVERYONE here has on their lips: did you actually do ANY research of ANY kind before buying this small tank?. And how do you know your Corys are happier in a pair when you don't seem to know even the basics about fish, tanks or stocking?. Just curious.

well with the corys i know they are happy with eachother because they are very active and they are not stressed and with the research i messed up because i talk to wal-mart with the first start of the tank and they told me to get the angel with the other fish

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back