Im Stuck

Mystil

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
557
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Somerset (UK)
Hello Guys
Im stumped...i have been looking at rio 180's and i cant figure out if the Juwel website has the correct litreage for the tank...i have several different reading from other websites.....are Juwel right and it holds 180 litres?

The measurements from the juwel site are: 101cm x 41cm x 50cm.

Thanks
 
they never hold what they say they hold, its always a tad less. andthen by the time the filter is in there, the substrate and any decor you are looking at a lot less!!!!!
 
I thought so but there are several different calculators online which give me completely different answers! :S
 
best thing to do is fill it all up, add everything you want, then take the measurments of where the water is (from top of gravel to water line) width of tank

l x d x h / 1000 = litres
 
I havent got the tank yet. I am thinking of buying one ;)

Thanks for the tip. I will have a go and see what my Lido comes out as...im so going to be annoyed as I know it probably wont be anywhere near 120 litres!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top