Im Going To Change To Sand Unless Anyone Thinks I Shouldnt?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

LMAO! This topic is sooo going to be closed soon lol. I Click on a link whilst in the living room with my little cousin (9 years old) next to me watching what i'm doing lol and get a free adult site LOL!

I do agree, you would make a hot chunky chick tho lol. Lovely... :sick:

Crazy girl lol.

lol you people on here make me laugh. I come on to talk about fish and look what i get :rolleyes:
If you don't want it you should take the picture of your face off the avatar and replace it with something else.And definately remove the one off your profile that looks like leilani Dowding. lolAndy
surely im allowed to have a pic on of my face without getting rude suggestions. Its all just a bit of fun, i dont mind really!
LMAO! This topic is sooo going to be closed soon lol. I Click on a link whilst in the living room with my little cousin (9 years old) next to me watching what i'm doing lol and get a free adult site LOL! I do agree, you would make a hot chunky chick tho lol. Lovely... :sick: Crazy girl lol.
lol sorry about that, ive taken it off now. Nothing can be done about your cousin though, what did you say to him/her? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall! Im suprised the thread has lasted that long

She laughed at the fat pic and giggled for about a min and said that looks like our auntie LOL. I almost cried! Then when i clicked on the link she said... "ummmmmmmaaaaaaarrr, I'm telling!" with her face looking shocked and my face turning bright red which is pretty hard to get seeing I'm mediterranean! and went to her mother! now i am getting dirty looks from her across the room LOL. Thank goodness she is going in 10 mins. Neway as soon as i saw what the link was, i shut the laptop lid and ran out of the room. Turned it back on and then signed up B) ..... Just kidding lol.

Emma, you bring jokes to these forums lol kep it up.

Oh and yea, i'll take a pic in a min of my diy co2.

She laughed at the fat pic and giggled for about a min and said that looks like our auntie LOL. I almost cried! Then when i clicked on the link she said... "ummmmmmmaaaaaaarrr, I'm telling!" with her face looking shocked and my face turning bright red which is pretty hard to get seeing I'm mediterranean! and went to her mother! now i am getting dirty looks from her across the room LOL. Thank goodness she is going in 10 mins. Neway as soon as i saw what the link was, i shut the laptop lid and ran out of the room. Turned it back on and then signed up B) ..... Just kidding lol.

hahaha, oh god sorry but thats so funny. I can imagine how embarrassing that was for you!

hahaha, oh god sorry but thats so funny. I can imagine how embarrassing that was for you!

Hi em, my oldest son and his mate think you are realy nice and would like to know if you can teach them the art of fish keeping, i did offer but they would rather you teach them, all of a sudden they want to read this forum. regards john :rofl:

Emma - Of course you are allowed to put your face on as your avatar. Makes a change to see something pretty on thesepages rather than pictures of algaefied plants. lol
You do look like Leilani in your profile pic though. mmmmmmmmmm. Oops the wifes caught me again. :devil:

John - You looking for some company in your retirement. tut tut. you sugar daddys with the money. lol. You could teach the camera skills. wink wink :snap:

Andy

Hi em, my oldest son and his mate think you are realy nice and would like to know if you can teach them the art of fish keeping, i did offer but they would rather you teach them, all of a sudden they want to read this forum. regards john :rofl:

Lol tell them it would be a pleasure, it must have been the pic that did it haha. Maybe they dont think keeping fish is cool, i think this could be the start of something ;)

Emma - Of course you are allowed to put your face on as your avatar. Makes a change to see something pretty on thesepages rather than pictures of algaefied plants. lol
You do look like Leilani in your profile pic though. mmmmmmmmmm. Oops the wifes caught me again. :devil:

John - You looking for some company in your retirement. tut tut. you sugar daddys with the money. lol. You could teach the camera skills. wink wink :snap:

Andy

oh thanx ive never been prefered to an algaefied plant, charming. Leilani? seriously i dont look like her :crazy: I think you maybe have a thing about her ey as youve mentioned it twice now? Have i found you out B)

I dont know how me asking about sand got to this lol but ill have to watch what im asking in future!

oh thanx ive never been prefered to an algaefied plant, charming. Leilani? seriously i dont look like her :crazy: I think you maybe have a thing about her ey as youve mentioned it twice now? Have i found you out B)

I haven't got a thing about Leilani, just think that pic looks a little like her. You could go into business as a double. lol

Don't tell the wife you think I like Leilani. She's portuguese, black, not very understanding of the english sense of humour, and very very hot tempered. lol All of which makes for some interesting times which normally involve me hiding behind the sofa or getting busy on the PC. lol

Nice to have a little fun on here (nothing to do with fish tanks) without having to look for it. lol

Andy

:stupid:

I haven't got a thing about Leilani, just think that pic looks a little like her. You could go into business as a double. lol

Don't tell the wife you think I like Leilani. She's portuguese, black, not very understanding of the english sense of humour, and very very hot tempered. lol All of which makes for some interesting times which normally involve me hiding behind the sofa or getting busy on the PC. lol

Nice to have a little fun on here (nothing to do with fish tanks) without having to look for it. lol

Andy

:stupid:

Is she a little like Yolande Truman? (you have to watch eastenders to get this!)

Most reactions

Back