Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone!
After moving home and having a long break from fish keeping.... mainly cause I sold my tanks before I moved haha I have decided to get back into the hobby.
Anyway managed to find myself a nice lil 2ft tank with Bio Life filter with heater included thats getting delivered tomorrow from a VERY nice lady.
The tanks about 10 years old(storage for 2) but it's in very good condition.
Now I'm kinda at a loss with the cycling program.... erm how exactly do I do it lol.
I never did it with my old tanks cause they had been pre-cycled
anyone? lol
also any decor n fish ideas would be nice.
After moving home and having a long break from fish keeping.... mainly cause I sold my tanks before I moved haha I have decided to get back into the hobby.
Anyway managed to find myself a nice lil 2ft tank with Bio Life filter with heater included thats getting delivered tomorrow from a VERY nice lady.
The tanks about 10 years old(storage for 2) but it's in very good condition.
Now I'm kinda at a loss with the cycling program.... erm how exactly do I do it lol.
I never did it with my old tanks cause they had been pre-cycled
anyone? lol
also any decor n fish ideas would be nice.
/www.fishforums.net/content/New-to-t...shless-Cycling/






